329.95 Excl. tax
Buckle in for the power to carve. The Allspeed 80 provides award-winning power and precision in a 102mm last to suit a variety of foot shapes. The Sensor Blade shell is engineered for reduced weight and efficient energy transfer to the ski.
An adjustable flex lets you customize the boot to match your skiing. Custom liners allow pinpointed customization for the comfort and support to ski all day.
Regular fit features a 102mm last for a forgiving anatomical feel regardless of foot shape
A simple rear spine adjustment provides a larger flex range for customized power, performance, and comfort
Optimized Power Transmission
Sensor Blade shell engineering reduces weight while efficiently driving power through the front of the boot and into the ski
Custom liners offer internal customization for enhanced comfort and support
GRIPWALK® Compatible (sold separately)
GRIPWALK® soles feature a rubber tread and rockered toe for a more natural walking motion and increased traction
|Weight||2.050 kg/half pair (size 26,5)|
|Buckles technology||Diagonal Buckles|
|Buckles material||100% Aluminium|
|Buckles adjustment||4 Micro|
|Additional functions||Adjustable Teeth 3 Positions|
|Liner technology||Custom T4|
|Tongue||Power Wrap - One-Piece Toe Box|
|Powerstrap width (mm)||40mm|
|Foot lenght (mm)||Foot lenght (in)||Size|
|Take your foot measurements, then choose the appropriate shoe size:
1. Put a sheet of paper on the floor against a wall.
2. Wear the socks you would normally wear in your shoes.
3. Stand on the sheet so that your back is flat against a wall (foot perpendicular to the wall) with your heels glued to the wall.
4. Draw a marker in front of your big toe (the furthest forward of your foot).
5. Measure the length between the edge of the sheet and the marker drawn. It is recommended to do this for both the left and right foot and to take into consideration the longer length.
6. To know your shoe size, take a ruler and measure the distance between the wall and the mark you have drawn. Then simply enter it in the corresponding cell in the "foot length" column.
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review
329.95 Excl. tax