719.99 503.99 Excl. tax
The most trusted board ever, backed by a cult following as the number one answer to all terrain.
- Flying V™ - A blend of camber and rocker performance, Flying V™ offers the best of both worlds. Rocker overall, including between and outside your feet, enhances playfulness and float. Underneath your feet, subtle camber zones focus edge-control for crisp snap, added pop, and powerful turns.
- Directional Shape - The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- Twin Flex - The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch.
- FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core - Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight.
- Dualzone™ EGD™ - Engineered wood grains for more edge-hold, response, and strength. The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Squeezebox - 1 - SOFTER/THINNER ZONES. 2 - THICKER/STIFFER ZONES. Profiled core for easier board control, more energy, and pop. Our most versatile Squeezebox profile improves pop and performance through the balance of thicker, more powerful core sections with thinner, more flexible sections. Rider energy is transferred outward from beneath the feet, energizing the tip and tail while making the board snappier, more stable, and easier to manipulate.
- 45° Carbon Highlights. 1 - TOPSHEET. 2 - TOP GLASS 0°/UDG & +/- 45° STITCHED. 3 - CORE. 4 - BOTTOM GLASS 0°/ CARBON & +/- 45° STITCHED. 5 - BASE. Carbon Highlights optimizes each layer of the fiberglass matrix and adds a full tip-to-tail carbon layer to reduce weight and fine tune torsional feel to achieve different ride characteristics. A 60° fiber angle creates a highly maneuverable and playful feel, while a 45° fiber angle provides a more aggressive ride. Hi-Voltage models like the Custom X and Custom X Flying V include the addition of carbon strands to the angled fiber layers to add life and further reduce weight.
- Sintered WFO Base - Infusing a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material results in an ultra-durable base that stays Wide F!#@ing Open all season in any condition.
- The Channel® - Stronger, faster, easier, and designed to help dial-in the perfect stance for you - The Channel® gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's).
- Frostbite Edges - Introduced by Burton long before all the hype about wavy “serrated knife” edges, Frostbite extends out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. Powerful when you need them, playful when you don’t, Frostbite Edges are hungry for hard-pack while remaining smooth, flowing, and forgiving.
- Super Sap® Epoxy - Super Sap® is a resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board, which is good in our book.
- Pro-Tip™ - A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- Infinite Ride™ - This Burton-exclusive technology allows us to maximize pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you. Whether you choose to ride Flat Top, Flying V™, or Camber, rest assured that with Infinite Ride™ your board will maintain its flex, pop, and feel from the first day forward, season after season.
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review
719.99 503.99 Excl. tax