699.00 Excl. tax
If you want to huck it like Henrik, you're gonna need his very own Armada Edollo Skis. Constructed with Armada's thickest steel edge and burly comp series base, they're built to take session after session of abuse and give park confidence a whole new mean...
- SKU: RA0000208164
Just be sure not to sell yourself short; with a 98mm waist and AR Nose Rocker the Edollo's are an excellent option for cruising around the mountain in search of natural hits.
- AR Nose Rocker – A traditional sidecut is paired with tip rocker and standard camber for easier turn initiation without compromising edge hold.
- Flex Pattern (1=Soft, 10=Stiff) – Tip: 4 | Waist: 5 | Tail: 5
- Poplar Ash Core – Lightweight Poplar is combined with higher density full length Ash stringers to create an impossibly lively ski that has all the power needed for boosting to new elevations.
- Laminate Matrix – Directional layering of fiberglass dictates flex pattern and torsional rigidity.
- AR75 Sidewalls – Sidewalls provide improved edge pressure under the boot, while cap constuction in the tip and tail provides smooth turn initiation and less hookiness - 75% sidewall, 25% cap.
- Comp Series Base – Sintered UHMW polyethylene with added carbon aids in speed and durability
- 2.2 Impact Edge – Heat treated and built to avoid excess weight while maintaining durability, this edges gives the best balance of durability and feel of the whole Armada collection.
Terrain: Park & Pipe, All-Mountain
Ability Level: Advanced-Expert
Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber
|Tip Width (mm)||129||131||133|
|Waist Width (mm)||98||98||98|
|Tail Width (mm)||120||121||123|
|Turning Radius (m)||19||20||20.5|
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review
Best sold with
299.95 Excl. tax
699.00 Excl. tax