1,199.00 Excl. tax
The Wailer 106 Tour1 is ultralight and polite in the skin track. Keep it broad, with one ski in your bag for a utility knife approach that delivers broad pleasure and predictable precision due to its Chassis-driven rocker and sidecut design.
Tour1 Core | Balsa + Carbon – Tour1 is a targeted lightweight backcountry build that emphasizes fast ascents and class-leading downhill performance. It is significantly lighter than Pure3, DPS’ flagship construction. Whereas Pure3 is the ultimate in advanced ultra-powerful carbon ski technology, Tour1 skis are comparable in weight to the lightest backcountry-specific touring skis on the market while offering competitive differentiation by exhibiting superior, class-leading torsional stiffness, unmatched edge grip and dampening via a proprietary Tour1 specific aerospace carbon laminate. Why invest energy in long tours if you are forced to ride floppy touring skis that sap the performance and fun out of the descent?
- Tour1 construction is a backcountry build that emphasizes fast ascents and class-leading downhill performance. Carbon laminate is exceptionally light with moderate damping, power and edge hold.
- Balsa wood core combined with a larger-than-ever sweet spot results in a ski that's stable, floaty and lively in the turns.
- Full cap construction with a textured nylon top sheet.
- Paddle tech sidecut is tapered, with flatter sections that blend at the contact points to make it a smooth, smooth driver.
- Narrow profile Rockwell 48 steel edges provide excellent edge control without sacrificing a playful, floaty ride.
- World Cup Race base is fast and hard for exceptional performance.
133 / 106 / 122 | Radius: 18m @178cm
168cm, 178cm, 185cm
1555g per ski average weight @ 185cm
1440g per ski average weight @ 178cm
1340g per ski average weight @ 168cm
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review
Best sold with
1,199.00 Excl. tax