249.99 Excl. tax
Cut to the chase with clean styling and the GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ promise of GORE-TEX fabric.
- SKU: 14972105001
Sideways snow, puking rain, and howling winds are no match for the women's Burton GORE‑TEX Duffey Pant. The simple aesthetic, pinnacle storm-proofing, and cozy warmth of lightweight and low-profile THERMOLITE® insulation all combine to make these pants a favorite of our team riders. Complete with zippered cargo pockets and snap-up leg lifts to prevent parking lot abrasion, this versatile pant is an obvious choice for riders who demand ultimate performance and style.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- GORE-TEX two-layer fabric is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable: It's the versatile solution to staying warm and dry while moving outside
- GORE-TEX fabric is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™
- Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Low-bulk THERMOLITE® (40g) insulation uses 40% recycled materials to trap warm air and features a larger surface area to boost moisture evaporation
- Mesh-lined, no-snag inner thigh vents
- Back pockets with hook-and-loop closure and zippered hand-warmer pockets
What some might call a normal fit, regular-fitting garments are not too tight or too baggy, and can be worn over warmer mid-layer pieces with ease.
How To Measure
- Measure around your natural waist.
- Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- Using a pair of pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of your leg.
- Measure from the top of your inner thigh along your leg to the bottom of your ankle.
Women's Outerwear Pantsinches
|Garment Inseam: Regular||33||33||33||33||33||33||33||33|
|Garment Inseam: Tall||34.5||34.5||34.5||34.5||34.5||34.5||34.5||34.5|
|Garment Inseam: Short||30.5||30.5||30.5||30.5||30.5||30.5||30.5||30.5|
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review
249.99 Excl. tax