189.99 Excl. tax
This waterproof wonder gives you more for your money than any other pants in snowboarding.
- SKU: 19479101001
A favorite for golden girl Kelly Clark, the bestselling women's Burton Society Pant confidently charges in any condition with best-in-class DRYRIDE waterproofing and a versatile all-season design. Lightweight levels of bluesign® approved 40 percent recycled content THERMOLITE® insulation protect your buns from freezer burn, and with mesh-lined inner thigh vents, you can dump heat when cold mornings turn into balmy afternoons. Like all women's pants, these are stocked with a laundry list of standard features including snow-blocking boot gaiters and cuff elevators to protect the bottoms from mud and pavement.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE fabric (10,000mm/5,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Low-bulk THERMOLITE® (40g) insulation uses 40% recycled materials to trap warm air and features a larger surface area to boost moisture evaporation
- Mesh-lined inner thigh vents
- Zippered microfleece-lined hand-warmer pockets and back pockets with hook-and-loop closure
What some might call a normal fit, regular-fitting garments are not too tight or too baggy, and can be worn over warmer mid-layer pieces with ease.
How To Measure
- Measure around your natural waist.
- Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- Using a pair of pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of your leg.
- Measure from the top of your inner thigh along your leg to the bottom of your ankle.
|Garment Inseam: Regular||33||33||33||33||33||33||33||33|
|Garment Inseam: Tall||34.5||34.5||34.5||34.5||34.5||34.5||34.5||34.5|
|Garment Inseam: Short||30.5||30.5||30.5||30.5||30.5||30.5||30.5||30.5|
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review
189.99 Excl. tax