89.99 Excl. tax
All the stretch, quick-drying and odor-fighting tech you need in a base layer, plus casual rock band style for everyday living.
- SKU: 15377105001
Whether you're a rock god or roadie, any rider on tour will dig the men's Burton Roadie Base Layer Tech T-Shirt's DRYRIDE performance and iconic graphics. DRYRIDE Ultrawick Midweight fabric wicks sweat away from the body and features four-way stretch, which prevents that haggard strung-out appearance after consecutive weeks on the road. Worn as a winter base layer or encore-season long sleeve, the longer-length tee with thumbhole cuffs shows its stamina with a Stink-Proof finish but still, clearly, stands out in a stage dive.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE Ultrawick midweight fabric pulls moisture away from your skin
- Four-way stretch fabrication for enhanced mobility
- Quick drying and highly breathable
- bluesign® approved non-biocidal finishes keep odors at bay
- Anti-pilling for long lasting softness
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Chafe-free softlock seams for added comfort
What some might call a normal fit, regular-fitting garments are not too tight or too baggy, and can be worn over warmer mid-layer pieces with ease.
How To Measure
- Measure the fullest part of your chest, under your arms.
- Measure around your natural waist.
- Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review
Best sold with
69.99 Excl. tax
89.99 Excl. tax