349.99 Excl. tax
Quick-change lens tech and a bonus lens mean you are always ready for a wide variety of conditions.
- SKU: 19176105401
BUILD YOUR FLAWLESS
MAGNETIC GOGGLE-TO-FACEMASK KIT
MAGNETIC FACEMASK INTEGRATION
The Anon WM1 Goggles bring MAGNA-TECH® quick lens change technology and the precise optics of a spherical lens to a women's-specific frame designed for slightly smaller faces. A PERCEIVE lens enhances contrast for the best possible definition and terrain recognition in a wide range of light conditions. Our exclusive magnetic face mask integration (MFI®) provides seamless coverage from snow, wind, and sun when combined with a compatible face mask or hood. Full-perimeter venting maximizes airflow for fog-free clarity in all conditions. Includes a bonus lens for cloudy conditions plus a microfiber bag for storage and lens cleaning.
- Women's-specific design is built to fit a slightly smaller face; Fits small and medium faces; Helmet compatible; MFI face mask, bonus lens, and microfiber goggle bag included
- MAGNA-TECH® quick lens-change technology uses magnets and up to nine points of connection to provide riders with a seamless and secure lens-to-frame seal with unsurpassed retention
- PERCEIVE lens provides high-contrast vision and terrain-defining clarity in just about any light condition; A hydrophobic and oleophobic coating provides unmatched smudge, scratch, and moisture resistance on the outer lens surface for clear optics and easy cleaning
- MFI® technology (Magnetic Face Mask Integration) uses magnetic connection to quickly seal your face mask to your goggles without obstructing ventilation for a gapless setup that seals out the elements
- No-slip silicone strap keeps the goggles in place so riders can focus on the terrain; Over-the-glasses compatible frame designed to accommodate prescription eyewear underneath the goggles
- Spherical injected lens design mimics the curvature of the human eye for enhanced clarity; Integral Clarity anti-fog technology exceeds basic anti-fog treatment standards, delivering crystal clear vision that lasts for an extended period of time; Wall-to-wall vision incorporates optimal optics in a low-profile frame that utilizes 40% thinner face foam for an ultra-close fit
- Triple-layer face foam features two layers of foam, including a slightly denser layer closest to the face, and a layer of moisture-wicking fleece for a snug seal and comfortable fit; Outlast® Fog Management face fleece absorbs, stores, and releases heat to control moisture inside the goggles and provide a higher level of anti-fog; Thermoplastic polyurethane frame is durable and lightweight but remains flexible in cold weather
- Full-perimeter vent channel maximizes airflow to bring fresh air in, and move hot air and moisture out, for clear vision
- All Anon products are backed by a 1-year warranty from date of purchase.
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review
349.99 Excl. tax