1,299.00 Excl. tax
The Makua is our introductory inflatable that is the same length as our famous Braddah and the thickness of our Big. So it’s a 10’6’ by 32” wide and 6” thick, offering a very stable ride and a capacity of up to 250lbs. ***[PLEASE CALL FOR AVAILABILITY WHE...
The Makua is our introductory inflatable that is the same length as our famous Braddah and the thickness of our Big. So it’s a 10’6’ by 32” wide and 6” thick, offering a very stable ride and a capacity of up to 250lbs. The drop stitch count is less, at 600 and a single layer construction, making the Makua a very lightweight inflatable.
The iSUP Aloha Makua kit is less than 30lbs and the Backpack makes it easy to carry with very generous shoulder straps. A proven shape and a package that takes up so little storage space, this board is a favourite amongst our Kahuna paddlers. Great for the cottage or the condo, take the Makua for a morning paddle on the lake, or go tandem with your dog.
Package includes: Board, Bag, Fin, Leash, Dual Action Pump, Repair Kit, 3 Piece Composite Paddle
Size: 10'6” x 32” x 6”
Construction: RDS (Reinforced Drop Stitch)
Total Capacity: Up to 250 lbs
Weight: 30 lbs
- 10" FIN Classic plastic centre fin
- KAHUNA DECK PAD Textured deck pad for a soft and comfy grip
- HIGH VELOCITY DUAL ACTION PUMP Two way hand pump that fills iSUPS quickly
- ANCHOR TIE For securing an anchor or weight
- REINFORCED DROP STITCH (RDS) Heat pressed linear strands make iSUPS stiffer & lighter
- FIN THUMBSCREW No screwdriver needed
- DECK TIE-DOWNS For securing cargo
- 6" CORE Maximum volume for larger sized paddlers
- 3PC CARBON PADDLE Super light and easy to assemble
|Weight||up to 150 lbs||150-225 lbs||225 lbs +|
|Recommended PSI||12 PSI||13 PSI||14 PSI|
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review
1,299.00 Excl. tax