212.00 105.99 Excl. tax
SPLITBOARD CLIMBING SKINS WITH MAXIMUM GRIP AND TRACTION FOR STEEP ASCENTS
Now with PFC- Free nylon waterproofing! Maximum grip and traction ideal for steep ascents and icy skin tracks. High-traction nylon plush material for durability and versatility.
- Asymmetrical Tip Connector: G3’s splitboard skin tip connectors are inspired by our ski skins, but custom tailored for splitboards.The low profile, self-aligning stainless steel hand on each skin tip allows for a secure, lightweight connection on any board shape.
- New Camming Tail Connector: Eliminating the need for difficult positioning and hard pulling to affix the tail strap, the new SPLITBOARD+ tail connector features a straight edge to line up on your board and a simple camming clip that requires very little effort and will hold the tail strap in place with confidence.
- Pre-Cut Straight Edge: The tip and tail connections and the straight edge of the skin fabric are all built to naturally align with your board out of the box. You only need to trim the shaped edge of the skin to dial in a custom fit.
- New Sizing With More Overlap: The sizing curve for the SPLITBOARD+ skins reflects real user needs and positions the most popular board lengths in the middle of a size. The S/M and M/L skins overlap for 8 cm allowing splitters who fall within that range a choice to have more skin fabric for additional coverage or less material for weight savings
- Removable Rip Strip: Reduces skin-to-skin adhesion, making it easier to pull apart skins. If your glue gets contaminated on an epic traverse, you can remove the strip for extra adhesion.
- Trim Tool Included: Fastest and simplest trim tool available.
- Premium Plush: Proprietary lightweight, fast gliding, supple yet super durable nylon plush.
- All New Non-Toxic Adhesive: Updated adhesive features a refined formula engineered to let you do more laps and cover more terrain without having to worry about your skins.
- PFC Free: G3's new skin waterproofing treatment exceeds environmental standards.
- Made in Canada: Proudly designed, tested and manufactured in BC, Canada.
|SIZE||SKI LENGTH (CM)||SKIN WIDTH (MM)||WEIGHT (SINGLE)|
|S/M||144 - 162||140||312 g / 11.0 oz|
|M/L||154 - 172||140||335 g / 11.8 oz|
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review
212.00 105.99 Excl. tax