1,599.00 Excl. tax
The light and compact PIEPS JETFORCE BT is the newest ELECTRONIC AIRBAG SYSTEM with jet-fan technology that only needs ambient air for inflation. Enabled with wireless device management via Bluetooth and PIEPS-APP.
- SKU: PP6813234026M_L1
- Multiple deployments
- Automatic airbag deflation after 3 minutes to create an air pocket
- Automatic self-diagnosis
- Air-travel friendly
- 100% deep discharge protection
- Suitable for helicopters and cable cars without deactivating the system
- Deploy trigger can be switched to left or right shoulder strap and the height can be adjusted
- CE-certification as personal protective equipment
- Update possibility via Bluetooth and PIEPS-APP
WORKS EVEN AT -30°C
The JetForce-system use a specially designed Lithium-Ion battery, which generates high current even at very cold temperatures (-30°C).
500 charge cycles ensure a long-lifetime, self-discharge for easy storage properties.
BATTERY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The intelligent battery management system (BMS) is together with temperature sensors responsible for an optimized battery-performance as well as protection (e.g. depth decharge and charging at temperature below zero).
- Leg-loop with easy-to-use carabiner clip for quick attachment and stowable
- Safety gear compartment for shovel and probe
- Special helmet holder
- Ski carrying system diagonal
- Ice axe attachment
- Sternum strap with integrated emergency whistle
- Front-loading accessory pocket
- Reflecting design elements
Weight (g): 3.040
PIEPS JETFORCE IS ALSO HELPING IN THE CASE OF BURIAL!
170 Liter - That’s how big the air pocket will become through the Jetforce after the automatic airbag-evacuation
In critical burial, an existing air pocket increases the probability of survival. According to statistics, the person concerned fails to trigger the airbag in 20% of serious cases. Reason is the uncertainty with the systems.
In critical burial, an existing air pocket increases the probability of survival:
- With air pocket: 1,5-2 hours
- Without air pocket: 14-35 minutes
ONLY AN INFLATED AIRBAG HELPS!
According to statistics, the person concerned fails to trigger the airbag in 20% of serious cases. Reason is the uncertainty with the systems. Professional avalanche experts, such as Mountain guides & rescuers, practice regularly
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review
Best sold with
1,599.00 Excl. tax