The Atomic Maven 86 Skis are a kinder, gentler version of the Maven 86 C, without the Carbon Backbone and an easier disposition - perfect for skiers just transitioning from the rental phase, or less aggressive skiers who prioritize sane speeds and precise turns.
Recommended Binding: Atomic Strive 12 GW Black/Purple L90
- All Mountain Rocker – 15% Tip Rocker / 75% Camber / 10% Tail Rocker
- Directional Shape
- Flow Profile – Flow Profile blends the perfect amount of rocker and camber for optimal effective edge contact during every turn. Utilizing the latest generation of HRZN Tech Tip, Flow Profile delivers the ideal combination of camber, shovel taper, and tip rocker to create a ski that hooks up on hardpack as well as floats in fresh snow.
- OMatic Construction – The ultimate balance of stiffness and flex throughout the length of the ski. Precision milled poplar wood, lightweight fiberglass, and titanal layer or carbon insets. OMatic delivers effortless performance, balance, and stability from tip to tail.
- Light Woodcore – Made from poplar wood, this core optimizes the ski's weight without sacrificing any shock absorption or stability.
- Dura Cap Sidewall – Sidewall from base to topsheet for controlled power transmission and great edge grip. The rounded shape of the Dura Cap is a fantastic durability feature as it picks up fewer dents and dings.
- We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.
- Terrain: All-Mountain
- Skis: No Bindings
- Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- Turning Radius: Short
- Core/Laminates: Wood
- Tail Type: Flat