Developed, tested, and validated in North America, where every mountain attracts a different type of skier and a style that requires unique characteristics in an all-terrain ski, Maverick is the ski that unites all mountains and skiers. Featuring construction technology used by the world’s top racers and professional freeride skiers, Maverick blends both ends of the spectrum to create a ski that is both pure groomer performance and playful in the powder.
A mid-width all-mountain ski, the Atomic Maverick 86 C, is built for balanced and intuitive skiing. OMatic Construction combines only the essential materials – wood, fiberglass, and carbon – for lighter weight and smooth, easy handling. Flow Profile blends the perfect amount of rocker and camber for optimal effective edge contact on hardpack snow and ice. Whether you’re skiing the steep chutes of Crested Butte or the powdery glades of St. Anton, the Maverick 86 C is the ski for confident skiing in any condition.
Recommended Binding: Atomic Strive 12 GW Black L100
- Rocker, camber and HRZN Tech for ideal edge contact during the turn, and great float off piste
- Verstatile all-mountain core construction that balances stiffness and flex through the entire ski
Dura Cap Sidewall
- Sidewall from base to top sheet for great edge grip, with a rounded shape for increased durability
- Minimal tail rocker for more edge contact creating better grip and stability
- Poplar wood core optimizing the ski's weight without sacrificing any shock absorption or stability
- An ultra-lightweight carbon insert that runs the length of the ski like a stabilizing backbone
All Mountain Rocker 15/75/10
- Ski profile for on or off piste. Early rise in the tip, or in tip and tail for total versatility
Side Edge Angle: 87°
- A side edge angle of 87° for more intuitive handling, easier skiing and better grip.
Base Edge Angle: 1.0°
- A 1.0° base edge angle for easy turning, excellent edge grip and aggressive tracking
- single piece (g) / Size (cm) : 1700 / 184