The men's Burton Midweight Base Layer Crew is made with DRYRIDE Ultrawick Midweight fabric that's scientifically engineered to pull heat-robbing sweat away from your skin and propel it through your outer layers. You stay dry, warm, and stoked all day, and since it's midweight, you get versatile warmth that works all season. This shirt comes stocked with added features including Four-way stretch for mobility, Agion® Stink-Proofing, and chafe-free seams for a friction-free ride.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE Ultrawick midweight fabric pulls moisture away from your skin
- Four-way stretch fabrication for enhanced mobility
- bluesign® approved non-biocidal finishes keep odors at bay
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Chafe-free softlock seams for added comfort
What some might call a normal fit, regular-fitting garments are not too tight or too baggy, and can be worn over warmer mid-layer pieces with ease.
How To Measure
- Measure the fullest part of your chest, under your arms.
- Measure around your natural waist.
- Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Men's Jackets and Apparel