279.99 Excl. tax
Sophisticated style, just-right insulation, and bluesign® approved fabrication that's good on both people and the environment.
- SKU: 20541103962
Looking for a streetwear styled jacket that can charge on the hill? Say hi to the women's Burton Lelah Jacket. Refined fabrics in unique textures juxtapose with faux fur trim on the hood and high-end detailing to create a fresh feel that seals out winter weather. Midweight 40 percent recycled content THERMOLITE® insulation that's bluesign® approved is tucked underneath DRYRIDE two-layer fabric to see you through the storm. The slim fit offers a tight and clean look without inhibiting mobility, and an asymmetrically placed center front zipper offers a soft, chafe-free feel against your face.
- Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you
- DRYRIDE fabric (10,000mm/5,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Critically-taped seams lock out the elements
- Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Low-bulk THERMOLITE® (100g) insulation uses 40% recycled materials to trap warm air and features a larger surface area to boost moisture evaporation
- Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Pocket-access hem cinch
- Mesh-lined, no-snag sleeve vents
- Attached Contour drop hood with removable faux fur trim is helmet compatible
- Zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, chest pocket with hidden zipper entry, media/goggles pocket, and mesh dump pocket
A close fitting, tailored fit that mirrors your body’s silhouette, but still allows for a base layer and lighter midlayer to be worn underneath.
How To Measure
- Measure the fullest part of your chest, under your arms.
- Measure around your natural waist.
- Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Women's Jackets and Apparelinches
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review
Best sold with
189.99 Excl. tax
279.99 Excl. tax