The men's Burton Midweight Base Layer Pant is made with the cotton-like comfort of DRYRIDE Ultrawick Midweight fabric that's scientifically engineered to pull heat-robbing sweat away from your skin and propel it through your outer layers. You stay dry, warm, and stoked all day, and since it's midweight you get versatile warmth that works all season. The Midweight Base Layer Pant comes stocked with added features including four-way stretch for mobility, Agion® Stink-Proofing, plus the friction-free comfort of chafe-free seams and a plush waistband.
- Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you
- DRYRIDE Ultrawick midweight fabric pulls moisture away from your skin
- Four-way stretch fabrication for enhanced mobility
- bluesign® approved non-biocidal finishes keep odors at bay
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Chafe-free softlock seams for added comfort
A close fitting, tailored fit that mirrors your body’s silhouette, but still allows for a base layer and lighter midlayer to be worn underneath.
How To Measure
- Measure around your natural waist.
- Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- Measure from the top of your inner thigh along your leg to the bottom of your ankle.
Men's Apparel Pants (Alpha Sizing)